Yahoo! Mail recently introduced themes feature. It means users can now change the background and overall look of their webmail account. This article covers steps required for changing the theme in Yahoo Mail! If you want learn how to use a Yahoo Mail theme, continue reading.
Yahoo offers several pre-made themes for ease in customization. Available options include beautiful landscapes, abstract art, macro photography works, and simple color themes. But there’s no support for custom background (image upload). Want to know how to change your Yahoo Mail account theme? Follow the steps below.
Steps to change theme in Yahoo Mail:
- Login to your Yahoo Mail account.
- Once inside your account, move your mouse to the gear icon on the top right corner of the screen. A drop down menu will appear. Select Themes option
- Yahoo Mail themes window will appear. Click on an image to preview that particular theme. Scroll down to see more.
- Select the theme of your choice and press the Done button.
That’s it. You have just changed your Yahoo Mail theme. Whenever you want to change the look of your Yahoo mail account, follow the above mentioned steps and pick a different theme!
How to switch to default Yahoo mail theme?
The name of the default Yahoo Mail theme is ‘Wine’. So, in order to switch to the default Yahoo Mail (New) look, simply follow these steps:
- Login to your mail account.
- Move your mouse over the Settings icon (Gear icon) and select Themes from the menu that appears.
- From the list of available themes, find the Wine theme. It is located towards bottom and is the first of simple color theme (purple color). Click on the theme image. Your theme will change automatically.
- Press Done button.
It was simple. Right? Try it and don’t forget to share your thoughts on the Yahoo Mail themes.