When BullGuard antivirus uninstall process fails or when you want to fully remove BullGuard, you may need an uninstaller or removal tool. No need to look for other third-party applications. BullGuard offers a free tool called BullGuard Uninstall, which quickly removes all their products from a computer. This article will tell you how to download and use the official BullGuard Uninstall tool.
BullGuard is a software company offering a range of security software including BullGuard Antivirus, BullGuard Premium Protection, BullGuard Internet Security, BullGuard Mobile Backup and BullGuard Mobile Security. Just like many other software companies, BullGuard offers a quick way to fully remove their products from a computer. Yes, I mean an uninstaller or removal tool. It is called BullGuard Uninstall.
When a user find it difficult to remove a program by standard uninstall process, the uninstaller comes handy. The Bullguard uninstaller is a tiny tool (about 300KB in size), which requires no installation. All you need to do is download the application and run it on your computer. Within a few seconds, all traces of BullGuard antivirus will be removed from your system. For help, follow the instructions below.
How to fully uninstall BullGuard?
- Download the Bullguard Uninstall tool from official website (look below for download link).
- Right-click on the archive file (bg-uninstall.zip) and extract it with your favorite archive tool such as WinZip or WinRAR.
- Run the file (Double-click) named Uninst.exe.
- The BullGuard uninstall application window will appear. Press Next button.
- Uninstall process will start. When the process ends, press Finish button.
- Restart your computer
That’s it! All traces of BullGuard should be gone now. Now do whatever you wanted to do! Use a different application or freshly install BullGuard.
Note: Before running the removal or uninstall tool, make sure that BullGuard is not running.