Want to know more about the processes, services, drivers, and connections running in your PC? Want to inspect your processes and find all the relevant details that you need? Get What’s Running, a free software that gives you an inside look into your Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7 system. With What’s Running, you can easily explore processes, services, modules, startup programs, IP-connections, drivers and much more through a simple interface. What’s Running is one of the best free system utilities that can help both system administrators, PC specialists, and home users.
Features of What’s Running:
- Know more about your processes. Know what dll:s are loaded, what services are running within the process and what IP-connections each process has.
- Know more about all active IP-connections in your PC. Get a list of the remote connections each program have.
- Know what services are running and stopped. Find the process for your services and know it’s properties.
- Find information about all dll:s and exe:s in use in your system. Find the full path and immediately open the folder where the file is located.
- Find more information about all the drivers in your PC.
- Manage all your startup programs. Easily disable, edit, delete or create new startup.
- Get system information such as installed memory, processor, registered user, Operating System and Operating System version.
Download What’s Running: http://www.whatsrunning.net/download.aspx