UltraStar Deluxe is an open source karaoke game for computers. Inspired by Sony Computer Entertainment’s SingStar, UltraStar Deluxe evaluates singing by analyzing voice pitch and the rhythm of singing. It supports up to 6 players to sing and compete simultaneously. And in part mode, up to 12 players can sing along to their favorite songs. More than 10,000 songs are already available on UltraStar Deluxe. But it will also let you create your own songs. In simple words, UltraStar Deluxe is an amazing singing or karaoke game. And the best thing is UltraStar Deluxe is 100% free game released under GNU General Public License version 2.0 (GPLv2).
A good Karaoke game can easily spice up a family party. That’s why they are big hits all over the world. If you were looking for a good Karaoke game, spare some time to try UltraStar Deluxe. This free game has almost all the key features of SingStar – the popular commercial game. Moreover, it supports up to 6 singers and allows users to use create their own songs. UltraStar Deluxe can also play music videos. Other notable features of UltraStar Deluxe include playlists, different modes, plugins, themes, statistics etc.
Key features of UltraStar Deluxe game:
- Singing (Karaoke) game for PC.
- Duel mode: Competition between with up to 6 players.
- Duet mode: Battle in Duett mode.
- Medley mode: Sing the chorus of up to 5 songs.
- Party mode: Up to 12 players, Extendable through plugin support.
- More than 10,000 songs already available.
- Song Editor for creating your own songs.
- Playlists for organizing your songs.
- Play music videos (in a mpg or mpeg file format).
- Singing screen with golden notes, line bonus and popups.
- Jukebox for just listening to your music.
- Create your own themes as per your requirements and taste.
- Download content from the community (plugins, songs or code patches etc.)
- Visualizations: Use freaky animations as background.
- Detailed statistics screen for viewing and comparing results.
UltraStar Deluxe quick info:
Operating System: Windows (2000, XP, Vista, 7), Linux, Mac OS X
System requirements: at least 256 MB RAM, 1 GHz CPU, 50 MB hard disk space, OpenGL capable video card (2.0 or above), microphone, USB port, controller (mouse, keyboard, gamepad/joypad, Wii-Mote etc.) and optional Video-Out (Dual VGA/DVI, S-Video, Cinch, Scart, HDMI, etc.)
Price: $0.00 (FREE)
License: GNU General Public License version 2.0 (GPLv2)
Download Link: http://ultrastardx.sourceforge.net/