Amazon.com Associates is one of the most popular affiliate programs presently available on the web. Recently, Amazon Associates Central got some face lift and introduced some new features. One of the new features is the Site Stripe, which allows it’s associates to create links to their favorite products and pages on the Amazon.com, while browsing the pages on Amazon.com.
How the Site Stripe works? If you are logged into your Amazon Associates account, the Site Stripe will appear at the top of every Amazon page (just below the navigation bar) and provides quick and easy access for building links, adding products to your aStore and even checking your reports. In simple words, the Site Stripe will make linking to Amazon.com even easier than ever.
The Associates Site Stripe very easy to configure and you can even set it to hide on your browser. Right now, it offers the following buttons:
- Link to this page: Enables you to build different kinds of links to the current Amazon page you are viewing.
- Add to aStore: Allows you to add the product on a product detail page to your aStore.
- Your Earnings Summary: inks you to your earnings report.
- What’s New: Links to the latest news and information about the Associates Program as reported on the official Associates blog.
- Discussion Boards: Links to the Associates discussion forums.
- Settings: You can set your options here and even turn the Stripe off or on.