ScrapBook is a page capture or page grabber add-on for Firefox. It lets you easily save web pages for future usage. You can easily manage your collection of web pages by using it’s various useful features such as highlighter, eraser, full text search, quick filtering search, page editing etc. ScrapBook Firefox add-on is a perfect tool for online researchers or anyone who wants to browse faster and read later!
Key features of ScrapBook Firefox Add-on:
- Capture Web page.
- Capture snippet of Web page.
- Capture image from a page.
- Capture Linked Web Page.
- Capture files (pdf, flash, xml) opened in browser.
- Save Web site (In-depth Capture).
- Organize the collection in the same way as Bookmarks.
- Page editing features.
- Full text search.
- Quick filtering search.
How to start using it?
- After installation of ScrapBook add-on, restart Firefox.
- Go to Firefox menubar, [View] > [Toolbars] > [Customize], drag-and-drop ScrapBook icon onto toolbar.