Open Standard Media (OSM) Player is an open source (GPLv3) media player for the web. The OSM Player was designed not only to be used within a Content Management System, but also as a stand alone player within an existing website. It is written in jQuery framework and is 100% free. The Open Standard Media Player supports dynamic delivery of any type of web media, including HTML5, YouTube, Vimeo, and Flash. There is also support for playlists. OSM Player is easily themable using jQuery ThemeRoller system.
Features of Open Standard Media Player:
- Open Source and free media player.
- Written in jQuery framework.
- Dynamic HTML5 content delivery.
- Supports many popular Audio and Video media formats.
- Automatic Flash fallback for non-standard media.
- Seamless Vimeo and YouTube integration.
- XML playlist support.
- Custom theme using ThemeRoller system.
Open Standard Media Player Download Link: