Firefox 2 Theme for Firefox version 3 and above. Want to change your Firefox theme? What about the classic look of Firefox? If you are a fan of older versions of Firefox, you should definitely try the Firefox 2 Theme. Firefox 2 is complete theme, which upon installation will make your browser look like Firefox 2. As the name suggests, it uses the original theme present in Firefox version 2. So, you’ll get the look and feel of Firefox 2 when when your current version is Firefox 25.
What you’ll get?
- Old Firefox 2 style buttons.
- Original icons of Firefox 2.
- Classic, stable Firefox user interface.
I really hate the new Firefox interface (they are starting to treat us like a guinea pig). That’s why I am using this theme (Firefox 2, the theme, reloaded 1.0.5) on a Windows 8 machine with Firefox 25. The look is really pleasing. Firefox 2 Theme is also compatible with Mac OS X.
How to install Firefox 2 theme?
- Go to the official theme page (look below for link).
- Once the page loads, press the green button that says +Add to Firefox button.
- Firefox will ask for your permission to install the add-on. Press Allow and the download process will start.
- Once download completes, Firefox will ask your permission to install it. Press the install button.
- After the installation finishes, you’ll be asked to restart your browser. Restart and enjoy old Firefox 2!
Theme Download Link:
Get Firefox 2 theme from Mozilla