Want to know how to remove Adobe Flash Player cache? Flash Player stores data both in your browser and hard drive. The Local Storage of Flash Player may include website preferences, browsing history, game data, license files, or even data to identify your computer. For privacy reasons, it is wise to delete cache and temporary files regularly. In this page, we will tell you how to clear or delete Flash Player Cache.
Steps to Clear Flash Player Cache:
- Go to Control Panel in Windows (Press Windows Key+X and select Control Panel from the menu).
- Find Flash Player in the Control Panel. Open it.
- The Flash Player Settings Manager will appear. Under the Storage tab, there is a button named ‘Delete All…‘ . Press that button.
- Another window will appear. Make sure that ‘Delete All Site Data and Settings‘ is selected (check mark). Press the Delete Data button.
- That’s it. Now close the Flash Player Settings Manager.
Cache of Flash player can also be deleted by using a special control panel named – Flash Player Settings Manager, which can be accessed online from the Adobe website. That Settings Manager runs on your local computer but is displayed only within the Adobe website. This special panel helps in managing global settings related to privacy, storage and security. You can use it to delete your history or clear Flash Player cache. To use this method, refer the steps mentioned below.
- Open this link on your browser to access the Global Flash Player Settings Manager.
- Website Storage Settings panel will appear (Refer the above screenshot). Towards the bottom of that panel, you’ll see list of all visited websites. If you want to delete a certain site, select it and press the Delete Website Button. If you want to delete all the data, press ‘Delete all sites‘ button.
- Press the Confirm button to complete the process.
By following the above steps, you’ll be able to delete history of all websites visited by you. With this, all information stored by those websites will also be erased from your computer.
Tip: Using a third party software is the best way to clean all history and cache of different applications. Our recommendation is CCleaner. It is free, stable and quick. You can also refer our list of best freeware cleaners.