Daum Potplayer comes with on top feature but by default it is not visible until you activate it. On top or always on top is a handy feature, which keeps the media player on top of other applications. Potplayer can be set to be always on top or on top only during audio/video playback. Wondering how to keep Potplayer on top of other applications? Continue reading and follow the simple steps mentioned in this page.
Steps to set On top settings in Potplayer
- Open Potplayer.
- Open Preferences (Press F5 key on your computer keyboard).
- Go to General preferences section. Under the General Settings section, there is an option titled On top. Open the drop-down menu next to it and select the appropriate option. Select Always if you want Potplayer to be on top of other application. Select While Playing if you want Potplayer to be on top of of other applications only during playback. Select Never (default) if you want to turn off on top feature.
- Press the Apply button at the bottom of the window.
That’s it. From now on Daum Potplayer will run on top of other applications. For reference, check the screenshot.
How about reverting back or disabling the on top feature? That’s simple!
- Open Potplayer settings or Preferences by pressing F5 key on your keyboard.
- Under the General Settings go to On top section and select Never.
- Press the Apply button to save your changes.