- Open Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- In the Menu bar select Tools and open Internet Options link.
- Internet Options window will appear. Go to Security section and press Custom Level button.
- Security Settings will appear. Using the scroll bar move down and find Scripting. For Active Scripting select Disable option (out of Disable, Enable and Prompt).
- Press the OK button. A warning message will appear. Press Yes button.
- Press Apply button in Internet Options window and then press OK.
- Restart Internet Explorer.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to the Menu bar, select Tools and click Internet Options.
- When the Internet Options window appears, go to Security section. If you didn’t used any custom settings other than disabling Scripting (as in the step 4 above), follow the Option A otherwise (if you have other custom settings) use Option B:
- Option A: Press the Default Level button.
- Option B: Press the Custom level button. In the Security Settings window select Enable as value for Active scripting option. Press OK. Accept the warning and press Yes.
- Press the Apply and then press OK button.
- Close and restart Internet Explore.