Want to run Nimbuzz messenger on your computer? Nimbuzz is a free instant messaging and VOIP application. Though it is mainly popular among mobile users, Nimbuzz is also available on PC and Mac. Looking for Nimbuzz Messenger desktop download links? Continue reading to find details and official download link.
Nimbuzz Messenger for PC:
Key features of Nimbuzz desktop application:
- Free instant messaging service.
- Free calling facility (Nimbuzz users).
- Make cheap calls to landlines and mobile phone numbers (international).
- Easy connect with friends on Google Talk, Yahoo, MSN, Facebook and Nimbuzz.
- Share files (photos, music and movies) with your friends.
Is Nimbuzz really free?
Nimbuzz is a free application. It will let you chat and talk with your friends, right from your mobile and desktop. It will never charge you for the calls or messages. But yes, you may have to pay your ISP or mobile operator for the data usage. That’s why an unlimited or flat-rate data plan is recommended. Alternatively, you can utilize free Wi-Fi hotspots (if any) in your area.
How to install Nimbuzz on your PC?
- First get the installer client from the download link above.
- Once download is complete, double-click on the installer and follow the installation steps.
- Run the application from the desktop/start menu shortcut.
Nimbuzz for PC works on Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating systems. No Windows 8 support yet.