Good news for Internet Explorer users. Popular ad blocking tool AdBlock Plus (ABP) is now available for Microsoft Internet Explorer web browser. A development version of the AdBlock Plus for Internet Explorer has just been released. It means, Internet Explorer users will now be able to enjoy ad-free web browsing. AdBlock Plus is currently the most popular advertisement blocking or content filtering tool available on Internet today. It is already available for Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Android. And now with the new add-on, AdBlock Plus will be able to offer ad-free browsing experience to the major slice of Internet users (IE users).
Ad Blocker for Internet Explorer
The AdBlock Plus Internet Explorer add-on will be available in two versions: 32-bit Windows and 64-bit Windows. There are still some issues with this Internet Explorer add-on. That’s why no public releases yet. If you are interested in testing, you can get the development version from the official AdBlock Plus website.
How to install AdBlock Plus Internet Explorer add-on?
- Open the add-on URL in your browser (download link below).
- In the download page, select the correct link for your for your Operating System.
- When the file download window starts, press Run.
- AdBlock Plus setup wizard will start. Press Next button.
- Another message will appear asking you to review or change installation settings. Press Install button.
- When installation completes, press Finish button.
AdBlock Plus for Internet Explorer should work on all versions of Internet Explorer (version 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10).
Get AdBlock Plus Internet Explorer add-on from here: http://adblockplus.org/en/internet-explorer